My Blog List

Sunday, February 6, 2011

I am in the process of making a Super Sal

It is called La Scapigliatta by DaVinci or Michelangelo. It is of a woman done in light to dark tans and I think it is going to be just beautiful.I started it on Thursday, February 3, 2011. It is going to be about 8 x 11 inches. It is on 16ct AIDA. I have almost finished up 2 colors on the top 10 x 10 blocks from left to right and I am going to work on it every morning except Sunday when I am going to work on God.(Michelangelo)
The reason it is a Super Sal is that there are 9 pictures done by 3 cross stitch websites for half price! $1.75! They are going to send a block a month for 9 months starting in February 1,2011. I feel inspired! Well, wish me luck all of you friends out there as I happily trudge through it.

No comments:

Post a Comment