My Blog List

Monday, January 11, 2010

Oh, I'm so sorry I haven't written in you for awhile!

  1. I have finished with the Dragon for Mother and it is elegant! Alan took a picture of Mother beaming at it and she just looks so happy! I'm blessed! I wish I had a digital camera so I could show pictures but I don't yet.It is on my wish list. I'm also just finishing a caption for it called, "Sometimes the Dragon Wins." I'm just doing the outline on it now,almost finished. I'm thinking of putting a turret on it.
  2. I found Mystic Stitches and they were advertising 4 graph books for $32.50. I jumped and ordered 4 of the Old Master's; creation of Adam(detail) I call him God.It is by Michelangelo and he is just the most handsome man.(sigh) I hope I don't offend anyone! Starry Night by Van Gogh. The Church at Auver's by Van Gogh and Flaming June by Frederick Lord Leighton. I joined a Yahoo group of Mystic Stitchers and I really like the contacts I am getting. Thank you.I just love looking at people's Cross Stitch Creations. No digital Camera yet but soon!
  3. I'm working on God, A Nativity wall hanging and "Sometimes..." now. Talk to you later!Anne M.

No comments:

Post a Comment